When filling in the application details, please select and rank your preferences from 1 to 3 (1 = First choice, 2 = Second choice, 3 = Third choice). Maximum 3 choices for each program.
In JPG, max 10MB each file with resolution over 200dpi (the common standard resolution).
Documents include: Applicant’s recent photograph, applicant’s birth certificate,
evidence to indicate the applicant’s parent or elder sibling(s) have graduated from or
are studying at our school (if applicable) e.g., report card, student card, class
graduation photo, student handbook, etc.
- To avoid delay in processing the application, please submit only one e-application form per child.
- Applicants can apply for different programmes on the same e-application form.
Please note that payment is not required during the application process or when wait listed.
After the online application form has been successfully submitted, parents will receive an acknowledgement with an application number by email.
- All toddlers who attend sessions must be accompanied by one parent or carer.
- If applicants have been admitted for the applied programs, application of other activity sessions within the same program will be cancelled without prior notice.
- If the applicant exceeds the age limit of the selected program while they are waitlisted, the application of that applied program will be cancelled without prior notice.
- Children who attend sessions still need to undergo the usual formal application processes if they wish to enroll in our pre-nursery or nursery classes.
- According to the regulations of the Hong Kong Education Bureau, non-local children may enter, or reside in Hong Kong for the purpose of education, only with the approval of the Director of Immigration. Non-local children should have obtained residence approval from the Director of Immigration before admission to our organisation.
- For any enquires, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Separately, for PN and K1 application details, please click the relevant tab on the blue bar above.
Since there is a long waiting list, we will inform parents via email when your application is accepted. Otherwise, no further notification will be given.
1 year 10 months to 2 years 11 months
(Children born between September 2018 to October 2019)
- Harbour Heights, Homantin, Middle Kornhill, Upper Kornhill and South Horizons campuses offer classes for children born between September 2018 and October 2019.
- Belcher, Harbour Green and Lower Kornhill campuses only offer classes to children born between September 2018 and July 2019.
2 years 8 months old to 3 years 11 months old (Children between September 2017 and December 2018)
Each applicant can apply to a maximum of 3 preferred choices, and will be interviewed in the campus of their first preference as indicated on their application.
(1=1st Choice、2=2nd Choice、3=3rd Choice)
Please scan the following documents and save them separately in jpg / jpeg / png / pdf format. The file size is suggested to be less than 5MB each. The resolution should be over 200dpi (the common standard resolution):
- Applicant’s recent photograph.
- Applicant’s birth certificate.
- Evidence to indicate the applicant’s parents or elder siblings have graduated from or are studying at our school (if applicable) E.g. report card, student card, class graduation photo, student handbook, etc.
- The application fee will be charged via PayPal, please prepare your credit card for online payment.
- A HK$40 application fee will be charged for each application.
- Paid application fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- After successfully submitted an online application, the application system will send a confirmation letter to the email address(es) provided on the online application form.
- If parents did not receive such confirmation letter, please check if it has been sent to your spam email folder. Please also add email@example.com to your safety email list.
Students attending the Infant & Toddler Programme are required to apply in accordance with the formal admission procedures stated above.
- An overseas applicant who is not available to attend the interview, please choose “No” to the question of “Will the applicant attend Victoria Educational Organisation Nursery Class first interview?”
- Overseas applicants’ parents should send a video clip featuring aspects of the applicants daily activities in CD Rom/USB format, quoting the applicant’s name and application number, posted to your chosen campus(es) to be received before the related interview day.
According to the regulations of the Hong Kong Education Bureau, non-local children may enter, or reside in, Hong Kong for the purpose of education only with the approval of the Director of Immigration. Non-local children should have obtained residence approval from the Director of Immigration before admission to our organisation.
Victoria Educational Organisation Kindergartens and Nurseries will not be participating in the Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme.
Any documents submitted by parents will not be returned regardless of the child’s admission result.
Interview schedules will be arranged by our schools and will be sent to parents via email one week before the interview date.
Kindly note that each applicant can be accompanied by a maximum of 2 adults into the school premises and only 1 adult can accompany the child into the classroom.
25th January 2021 (Monday) to 29th January 2021 (Friday) (Fri)
23rd November 2020 (Monday) to 27th November 2020 (Friday) (Fri)
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend a 2nd interview. Parents of these applicants will be informed individually.
- Applicants whose elder siblings are studying/have studied at Victoria Educational Organisation will be exempted from the second interview.
The Capital Levy will be used to update, maintain and improve the facilities at VEO. It is non-interest bearing, non-transferable and refundable to the Contributor in the year that the student graduates K3 provided that VEO shall be entitled to deduct any outstanding sum withdrawal from the Capital Levy when the refund is made. Should the student leave any campus of VEO before completion of K3, the date of refund remains the same.
The completed application form should be returned to VEO Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 3798 3098.
This application form is for record purposes only.
Please note the payment for application fee is not required upon application submission.
If applicable, please give “Child Profile Form” to the Principal / teacher of the school your child is currently attending for completion. Please return the completed form, quoting the applicant’s name and application number, post it to your 1st chosen campus(es). Please refer to our website for the addresses of our campuses. If additional information is required, we will contact parents via email.
Should there be the opportunity for your child’s application to be considered proceeding to the next stage, the school office of your applied campus will be in touch to confirm the interview arrangement. Otherwise, no further notification will be given.
WEB BROWSER REQUIREMENTS
We recommend these browsers for filling and submit this form: Internet Explorer (versions 9.0 onwards), Mozilla Firefox (4.0 onwards), Google Chrome (8.0 onwards) or Safari (3.2 onwards).
Personal Information Collection Statement
The personal data to be collected in this application form are divided into two categories: those marked with (*) and those not marked with (*).
For the (*) marked personal data, their provision is obligatory and will be used by us to assess the applicant’s suitability to be admitted to our school. Failure to provide such data will result in the non-processing of the application which will be treated as abandoned/withdrawn.
In respect of those personal data not marked with (*), their provision is not obligatory and is purely optional. The purpose of our collecting such data is to enable us to have a better understanding as to the different educational background / occupation of the parent(s) who are interested in applying and enrolling their child(ren) to study at our schools such that we may consider inviting suitable parent(s) of successful applicants to participate in school activities organized by our “Parental Participation Scheme”. The provision of these non (*) marked personal data is purely voluntary; it is entirely up to the parent(s) to decide whether or not to provide these data and failure to so provide will have no consequences/effects on, and will not influence or adversely affect, the processing and/or outcome of the application.
Should you agree to enrol your child(ren) to study at our school, the personal data collected in this application form will be used: • for admission to our school;
• for development and delivery of our services, programmes, activities, facilities and benefits;
• for our performance of administrative, education, academic and research functions;
• for health and safety;
• for assessment of suitability for scholarships, bursaries and other financial awards or grants;
• (subject to your consent) for marketing the programmes, events, activities and services of our school and the education and children-related materials (including but not limited to photo, video, publication, media), information, products, services and/or business of Victoria Educational Organisation, CTF Education Group Limited, and their holding companies, subsidiaries and affiliated organisation and entities.
These personal data may be disclosed and transferred to CTF Education Group Limited, Victoria Education Organisation, and their holding companies, subsidiaries and affiliated organisation and entities, and third parties (within or outside Hong Kong) engaged by us, for or in connection with the aforesaid purposes, including any agent, contractor, or third party service provider who provides administrative, legal, telecommunications, computer, payment, data processing or other services to our school.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to request access to, and to request correction of, any personal data you provide in this application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please complete the “Personal Data Access Form” and forward it to our email: email@example.com