Playgroup - Application
Playgroup Application Welcome all playgroup applications!
Notes to Parents:
- When filling in the application details, please select and rank your preferences from 1 to 3
(1 = First choice, 2 = Second choice, 3 = Third choice). Maximum 3 choices for each program.
- All toddlers attending playgroup sessions must be accompanied by one parent or carer.
- To avoid delay in processing the application, please submit only one e-application form per child
- Applicants can apply for different programmes on the same e-application form.
- Please kindly note that payment is not required during the application process or when wait listed.
- Since there is a long waiting list, we will inform parents via email when your application is accepted. Otherwise, no further notification will be given.
- If applicants have been admitted for the applied programs, application of other activity sessions within the same program will be cancelled without prior notice.
- If the applicant exceeds the age limit of the selected program while they are waitlisted, the application of that applied program will be cancelled without prior notice.
- Children attending playgroups still need to undergo the usual formal application processes if they wish to enroll in our pre-nursery or nursery classes.
- According to the regulations of the Hong Kong Education Bureau, non-local children may enter, or reside in Hong Kong for the purpose of education, only with the approval of the Director of Immigration. Non-local children should have obtained residence approval from the Director of Immigration before admission to our organization.
For any enquires, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Playgroup - Program & Activity Times:
Please click into the link below:
Parent Inquiry System:
If you wish to check your child's application status, you can login to the below link.
Upper Kornhill Campus
14 Hong Yue Street, Kornhill, Hong Kong
Tel: 2513 1208
Fax: 2886 1587