Playgroup - Application
Playgroup Application Welcome all playgroup applications!
- Please read the ‘Notes to Parents’ before application.
- We only accept online application.
- For application, please kindly prepare and upload a softcopy of the applicant's birth certificate in .JPG format. The file size should be within 500KB and 2MB, the resolution should be in 200dpi (the common standard resolution)
- When filling in the application details, please select and rank your preferences from 1 to 3 (1 = First choice, 2 = Second choice, 3 = Third choice). Maximum 3 choices for each program.
- When the e-application procedure is completed, the screen will show the application number. This is to acknowledge that your application has been successfully submitted and will be placed on the waiting list. Please note down the application number for future enquiries.
Notes to Parents:
- All toddlers attending playgroup sessions must be accompanied by one parent or carer.
- To avoid delay in processing the application, please submit only one e-application form per child
- Applicants can apply for different programmes on the same e-application form.
- Please kindly note that payment is not required during the application process or when wait listed.
- Since there is a long waiting list, we will inform parents via email when your application is accepted. Otherwise, no further notification will be given.
- If applicants have been admitted for the applied programs, application of other activity sessions within the same program will be cancelled without prior notice.
- If the applicant exceeds the age limit of the selected program while they are waitlisted, the application of that applied program will be cancelled without prior notice.
- Children attending playgroups still need to undergo the usual formal application processes if they wish to enroll in our pre-nursery or nursery classes.
- According to the regulations of the Hong Kong Education Bureau, non-local children may enter, or reside in Hong Kong for the purpose of education, only with the approval of the Director of Immigration. Non-local children should have obtained residence approval from the Director of Immigration before admission to our organization.
For any enquires or change of application information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the applicant’s details (including Chinese and English Name, Date of Birth, birth certificate registration number and application number (if applicable))
Playgroup - Programme & Activity Times:
Please click into the link below:
Parent Inquiry System:
If you wish to check your child's application status, you can login to the below link.
Upper Kornhill Campus
14 Hong Yue Street, Kornhill, Hong Kong
Tel: 2513 1208
Fax: 2886 1587