Playgroup - Application
Playgroup Application Welcome all playgroup applications!
For those who are interested in applying to our playgroups, please note that due to system update, online application will be suspended from 06Jan2017 10:00am to 01Feb2017 10:00am. In the meantime, a PDF application form will be available for applicants to download. Completed application form and birth certificate copy can be returned to us by (1) fax, (2) post or (3) in person. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Notes to Parents:
- When filling in the application details, please select and rank your preferences from 1 to 3
(1 = First choice, 2 = Second choice, 3 = Third choice). Maximum 3 choices for each program.
- All toddlers attending playgroup sessions must be accompanied by one parent or carer.
- To avoid delay in processing the application, please submit only one e-application form per child
- Applicants can apply for different programmes on the same e-application form.
- Please kindly note that payment is not required during the application process or when wait listed.
- Since there is a long waiting list, we will inform parents via email when your application is accepted. Otherwise, no further notification will be given.
- If applicants have been admitted for the applied programs, application of other activity sessions within the same program will be cancelled without prior notice.
- If the applicant exceeds the age limit of the selected program while they are waitlisted, the application of that applied program will be cancelled without prior notice.
- Children attending playgroups still need to undergo the usual formal application processes if they wish to enroll in our pre-nursery or nursery classes.
- According to the regulations of the Hong Kong Education Bureau, non-local children may enter, or reside in Hong Kong for the purpose of education, only with the approval of the Director of Immigration. Non-local children should have obtained residence approval from the Director of Immigration before admission to our organization.
For any enquires, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Playgroup - Program & Activity Times:
Upper Kornhill Campus
14 Hong Yue Street, Kornhill, Hong Kong
Tel: 2513 1208
Fax: 2886 1587